Get Your Dream Smile with Our Plano Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Danna
You can have a bright, beautiful smile, and Dr. Jodi D. Danna, DDS, FAGD will work closely with you to make sure you get the results you want. At our Plano cosmetic dental office, you can get top-of-the-line treatments that will give you a great reason to show off your new smile.
At The Danna Smile, we have been giving patients their dream smiles for more than 10 years. Whether you just need a quick whitening treatment or a complete smile restoration, we can help.
We start with experienced smile design and end when we’ve accomplished your goals. Dr. Danna works to continue their education to ensure that you’re getting the best possible treatments that are tailored to your unique oral health concerns.
A Wide Range of Cosmetic Treatments
These cosmetic dental treatments help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Our work is subtle – no metal amalgam here – so the results always look natural. A smile that is bright white and healthy can make you look younger and feel better, so don’t wait to take advantage of some of these treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers– We recommend veneers for teeth that are severely stained, slightly gapped/crowded, or otherwise misshapen and worn. Getting veneers can dramatically improve your smile. It’s a painless process and, with proper care, they can last for decades.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – The Danna Smile offers several brands of trusted teeth whitening treatments, including Zoom! teeth whitening and Day White. We utilize both in-office and at-home teeth whitening solutions to help you enhance your smile’s appearance. In a single visit, you can see a smile that is several shades whiter.
- Invisible Braces– We may recommend invisible braces from ClearCorrect for more complex gapping and crowding issues. This is a system of discreet plastic aligner trays that help shift your teeth where we want them to go. This is a great choice for both teens and adults since you can improve your smile’s alignment without visible metalwork.
- Dental Implants– This is the best choice for tooth replacement. Dental implants are surgically placed and provide the oral function and jaw bone health you need. This restorative procedure supports both cosmetic appearance and better oral health, and they look and function just like your natural teeth.
- Dental Sedation– For patients who experience fear or anxiety when visiting the dentist, we offer the benefit of sedation dentistry. Dental treatment with sedation is highly effective for ensuring patient comfort, so that they can get the care they need in a state of relaxation. The Danna Smile offers dental sedation via nitrous oxide and the oral conscious methods and are happy to consult on which method will work best for each individual case.
At the Danna Smile, we can work with you to establish a cosmetic dental plan that will help you accomplish your goals.
We believe that your treatments should enhance and build upon what you already have, and not stand out in stark contrast to the rest of your smile. Our veneers, crowns, and other restorative and cosmetic offerings are made from porcelain and designed to blend seamlessly with your existing teeth, and we can work with local specialists to coordinate treatment and ensure continuity of care from start to finish.
To find out how you can get cosmetic dental treatments in Plano, TX from Danna Smiles, contact our office today to set up your consultation.