Day White® Teeth Whitening
The Day White® at-home teeth whitening treatment is an effective way to get the bright, white smile you’ve always wanted. This system was designed specifically to be used during daytime hours, providing a great alternative for people who would prefer that over wearing whitening trays all night long.
The Day White® treatment only requires an hour per day, and it is really easy to use. The kit we provide includes the whitening gel, syringe, and custom whitening trays.
It is simple to use, doesn’t make a mess or take up a lot of time, and you’ll see a significant difference (up to 14 shades) in as little as 10 to 14 days.
What Are the Advantages of the Day White® System?
The Day White® system was developed to remove organic stains on teeth and whiten the areas that have started turning yellow. Some of the advantages of this treatment include:
- Custom-fitted trays
- A pleasant variety of flavors
- Reduced sensitivity because of a lower concentration of active ingredients
- No radiation in the treatment process
- Teeth whitened up to 14 shades
- Only requires 2 half-hour treatments a day
- 2 low concentrations are available (7.5% and 9.5%) which means we can adjust your treatment if you begin feeling sensitivity
How to Use Day White®
Day White® is a safe and healthy way to get the white teeth you want. It uses a combination of hydrogen peroxide and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) to fill imperfections in the surface of your teeth while the bleaching is happening.
The syringes in your kit have enough gel to treat your teeth three times a day. You simply have to load the gen into your custom trays and apply to your teeth for 30 minutes, twice a day. When the time’s up, just remove the trays and rinse your mouth (and clean out the trays).
There are some important points about using Day White® that you should be aware of.
- Do not smoke, eat, or drink once the gel is on your teeth
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use teeth-whitening products
- Always consult with us before ordering refills of the gel
- Day White® should only be applied to healthy teeth (always treat cavities or gum disease before starting this treatment)
- Day White® may not be able to remove inorganic or deep stains, so we’ll make sure you understand all your options before starting treatment
You will see the whitening gradually appear over the course of the treatment, and in the end, you’ll have a beautiful, bright smile. Contact Dr. Danna or Dr. Barnett today to learn more.