A full-mouth rehabilitation goes beyond cosmetic treatments and is a range of procedures that work together to correct major issues that are interfering with the proper functioning and appearance of your mouth. At The Danna Smile we can help patients who are in serious pain or have lost some of that functionality because of damaged, worn, or missing teeth.
We can fully restore and rebuild your upper and lower arches, and give you back your beautiful smile.
Are You a Candidate for Full-Mouth Rehab?
When do you cross the line from cosmetic revitalization to functional reconstruction? We usually recommend this kind of treatment when:
- You are missing several teeth or have damaged the jaw due to trauma
- You are experiencing severe jaw pain, muscle aches, and headaches
- You have extensive fracturing in many of your teeth
- the majority of your teeth have been worn down by erosion, decay or constant grinding
What Procedures Are Necessary?
A full-mouth rehabilitation is going to require several visits to the office as we provide the necessary treatments to rebuild your mouth. This could include any or all of the following:
- Fillings and root canals
- Repairing cracks or chips
- Replacing lost teeth
- Bone grafting
- Whitening discolored teeth
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Treating gum disease
- Gum contouring
- Straightening misaligned teeth
- Restoring broken or misshapen teeth
At The Danna Smile, we will work closely with you to make sure you understand all of your options and why each procedure is important. We will create an individualized plan to restore and revitalize your smile. It may take several visits to complete the necessary work, but the end results will be worth it.
Contact us today to set up your appointment and we can begin to alleviate your pain and repair the damage you’ve sustained.